17 December 2009

A beautiful day for a puppy in National Park

It's another beautiful day here in National Park today.

We went for our usual walk to the Post Office before lunch then Kerry attacked the lawn with the weed eater. I had to watch from inside coz I kept wanting to play with it.

Here's a couple of pics of me trying to wake up this morning. It was quite cold and I wasn't so keen on getting out from under the covers.

puppy in bedGetting up ...
cute puppy in bedis difficult ...
big puppy yawnyaaaaawwwwn ...
puppy waking upon a cold morning!

1 comment:

  1. Your dog could possibly be identical to my dog, but my dogs name snowy :). Snowy is less than a year and will be a year in July. We adopted her from a rescue place so we don't know much about her breed. But sadly her mom was sick when she had her so all her brother and sister puppies passed on but she survived. She suffered with parvo virus but is a pretty healthy dog now.

    ReplyDelete