31 October 2009

Drinks at the Ponsonby Belgian Beer Cafe

I went to my first bar today. Apparently a momentous occasion, although I don't really get it?

Kerry wanted to meet up with her old NZIS workmates for a drink at the Ponsonby Belgian Beer Cafe, and that's their old watering hole I guess.

I should also mention that today I had nasty little fleas biting me. Man they can drive you nuts pretty quick! Anyway, Kerry popped over the road to Animates in Albany and came back with some Advocate to kill them with. I wasn't so keen it at first coz it made them go even crazier, running all over me.

By the next day though they were staring to die off. Ha, ha! Gotcha!

I tell you what else happened though, I went No 2's (outside of course) and a big long worm came out. Yuk! It was as long as spaghetti! I guess it didn't like the Advocate I was given yesterday either, that's why it came out to die.

No comments:

Post a Comment