22 October 2009

Auckland with my new owner, Kerry

I met Kerry today. In fact we went from just meeting to suddenly spending every moment together all in one day!


My mum Tui with some of my siblings
Before I even got the chance to miss my whanau (mum, dad, bro, step bro and sis) we were winding our way through the Herekino Gorge. That upset my tummy a bit and I cacked. Kerry stopped and cleaned me and my cage up before I got the chance. Didn’t taste too bad the second time around I thought.

It sure did seem a long time in that cage, but I guess it wasn’t so bad. Kerry was playing some great tunes (but not too loud) and I slept most of the way. Coz that’s what puppies do! And, I had Panda with me. I was allowed to take him with me with I left my home.

Me with Panda
We made a quick stop in at Albany to meet my new nana and grandad. I was a bit shy and first and didn’t want to get out of my cage. I was busting though and my urge to go got the better of me very quickly.

No sooner had I done my business, made my mark, whatever you want to call it, I was back in the cage I’d become so familiar with in such a short space of time. Not for long this time though …

Next stop was Wharf Road in Herne Bay. Kerry used to live here so we’re staying the night.

Cool!! I got to meet Pipi. She lives here and was happy for me to come and stay and her house. She had to teach me a few rules first which I guess was fair enough. She taught me to bark too! Although I need a little more practice and growing before I get to sound quite so grown up!

I tried to sleep in my cage on the first night away from my mum but I was a bit scared and cold so I got into bed with Kerry. I do love my cuddles and I think Kerry does too so that’s cool. I get the feeling that Pipi was a miffed about not being allowed to stay on Kerry’s bed that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment